
In July, I got a call from a children's clothing rep firm in Utah. They wanted to carry my hat line! To be honest, I didn't really know what that meant and I had no clue what to expect. However, after several conversations with the president of the company, I began to understand the whole concept.
Select Offerings services nearly 200 boutiques and chain stores in Utah, Arizona, and Nevada. One chain store we are familiar with around here is USA Baby. They produce a catalog that is distributed to their customers with various products that they rep. They searched over 1700 websites and decided to take on only 17 new clients. Southern Clay Babies was one of them.
SCB was just recently featured in a "sneak peek" brochure that went to all customers of Select Offerings and the catalog will go out in September.
I am so excited, yet so nervous. Everyone keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. Hopefully, I will have a promising update in September!
1 comment:
Tracey, I am so excited for you. I know everyone who sees your hats will love them!
Post a Comment