Thursday, October 16, 2008

Georgia Pottery







Got to work with some awesome people from Cedartown, GA. There were a few complications in the beginning with party dates, but Jolee came to the rescue!! I honestly had a blast and it was so worth the drive. The town reminded me so much of my hometown....even the people. So many people brought their entire families to have every ones hands painted on platters. I even got to do grandparents/great grandparents. Jolee opened her home to us and made me feel so welcome. By the end of the party, she was helping us out like she had worked for us for years. As I have painted the pieces over the past couple of weeks, I could remember each sweet face as I painted their tiny prints into art. And oh some sweet babies....Bex, Coralee, Lillian... I really put my heart into this party and can't wait to come back in the Spring. I'm sharing the first fired load from the party. I hope all remaining pieces turn out as beautiful. I will be posting new pix as loads finish for all of my GA fans:)

No comments: