Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Last of It!




Here they are...the last pix from the Cedartown party. If your pottery did not make it to the blog, I apologize. Things are so crazy right now I must move on the other parties. Thanks again to all of you who shared your beautiful children with me and allowed me to make some unique art for you. These pieces are priceless! I will be back in the Spring and I can't wait to see you all again and how your children are growing!


Lastly, to anyone on the blog that got left out this year due to a party cancellation on the 11th, please read. There was miscommunication about the date and unfortunately, the wrong date for the party was recorded. Here is the important part, the hostess knew about this the end of September....not 3 days before the party. I tried to make this right by offering any other date on the calendar year. I was willing to move ANY party to take care of you guys. Instead, I was told that was not possible. So, my point in writing about this is to get the truth out and to let you all know that I take misrepresentations about my business seriously. It is unfair to me and all that I have worked for. I hate this happened and I wish I would have had the opportunity to work with you all. I will be back in the Spring working with another hostess and can't wait!!


Take care until then!!

No comments: