Well, the madness of the Christmas season has officially began! I have just completed my fourth pottery party of the season and am rockin and rollin! My oldest child has started big boy school, my middle diva is in 4k, and my baby boy is now at Granny Violets while mommy can work. So bitter sweet for the Nunnally household. Just thinking about next month scares me. I have more pottery events scheduled than there are weekend. So, lets hope the double booking on the weekends is not the death of me....or my kiln.
Ok, here are a few pics from the past events that I really like. I love when people come with new ideas to add to my portfolio. Enjoy and a special thanks to all the new and loved oldies that have hosted Southern Clay pottery events. You guys are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment