Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Pottery

















Spring is finally here and I have been painting some really cute pottery. Here are some cute pieces from the past couple of parties. Thanks Jolee, Ryan, Meredith, and Amanda for your great parties. I know I have the best customers around and I am so thankful for all you do!

Also, if you are interested in having a local party or event, I am currently booking for Spring 2012:) We ask for at least 8 confirmed appointments for local events and 12 for out-of-state. I am booked for the remainder of the year for local and GA parties. If you aren't able to host your own party because of dates already taken by others, let me know and I can give you some dates that I will be in your area.

This year has started out great for SClay and I can't wait to see all my returning clients this year and meet new ones!

1 comment:

Keely said...

Love the new look of the blog! Also, love the spring pottery!!!! I can't wait for our show in Novemeber! Not only will the new baby here by then but my sister-in-law's baby will be here too!! - Keely