Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

Wow...I can not believe another year has flown by and here I am, gearing up for 2013. (I really need to get use to painting that on the back of my pieces.) Thankfully, I have some down time in January to do some much-needed reorganization. First on the list, updating the blog and going through my email accounts.
While uploading some pics, I managed to pull some of my favorite piece pics from this past season. I couldn't help but reminisce about last Fall. Fall 2012 was my busiest season to date and I want to thank everyone who supported this crazy business and continue to come back year after year. Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed (I am horrible with emails), but in the end, things eventually work-out and I truly thank each and every one of you for hanging in there with me. It is such a joy to see the same children year after year. As crazy as things can get around here, my job is so rewarding.
With all of that being said, we are moving forward in 2013. Most of you know or have met my assistant, Sundi. She will be welcoming a baby boy this Spring and we are super excited around here. She will be working until the end of April and then will be off until we start back in Aug. With that in mind, there is only so many events we will be able to participate in during the Spring. (Most of you know that she helps to keep me sane.) We are now fully booked for the months of February and March. If I have promised you a date, please get with me ASAP. There are only a few Spring dates left for local events only.
Ok...here are some designs we love to paint:













No comments: